Translate

Friday 30 November 2018

BLOG -- Recap of November

So I'm posting this a bit early because I won't be home tonight, and I don't really anticipating taking too many pics today that I would post here, except for maybe one.

For the most part, November was pretty good, though I personally would have liked to have watched more movies... and played more games... and read more books... you'll see just how bare those sections are, hahaha u____u''

December will be the crunch month... work-wise... resolutions-wise... everything-wise! I really hope I survive! x_____x


Outings/Events in November:
- Hung out with friends overall x2.

- "Attended" Extra Life 2018 (watching StephenGeorg).

Stan Lee passed away... ;____;

- Celebrated a friend's birthday.

- Celebrated my boss' birthday with the team.

- Donated a bit for Movember.

- Helped my sister sell her buttons at a Japanese bazaar.

- Got tipsy when a couple co-workers from the UK hosted a "Spiked Tea Party" when they flew into Toronto for a week. I did not know that gin was 40% alcohol... u___u''

- Spent way too much money during the Black Friday weekend / Cyber Monday. x___x;

- Was lucky to get a Lieu Day. I got my hair done and did lots of shopping.

- Will be attending the office holiday party later tonight.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x2.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I haven't done anything since the Halloween event. I wish I had more time for this xP.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 171 (yay I can leave the game alone for 14 hours 35 mins)
-I went into full on "whale mode" for the Nier banner. I got my 2 A2s and 2 2Bs, though I won't say how much money I dropped just to get them... >__>;.


Exposures:
- (Game): The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild -- Whatever little I played of this was fun! I don't own a Switch (yet), but one of my friends got it recently. My friend was very amused by my "curious, can I do this?" play style. Here are a few things I learned:
1. Jumping from high cliffs will kill Link (or at least remove 3 hearts -- Link starts the game with 3 hearts)
2. Continuing to swim while Link's stamina is at zero will cause Link to "drown" and lose a heart
3. Using the magnetism skill, Link can drop objects on himself and it will hurt him
4. Link can't lift himself up with magnetism (ex. if Link is standing on the object he wants to move)
5. Opening treasure chests from anywhere other than the front will result in Link kicking the treasure chest open instead of crouching down and opening it with his hands


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie)Ralph Breaks the Internet 


Playing:
- Nothing this month.


Reading:
- Nothing this month. 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Nights of Azure
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (PS2): Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (3DS): Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 12 - Episode 22)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (TV Show): Galavant (Season 1 - Episode 5)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 2 (episode 8)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 342)


Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt


That's it for November. Here are a few pics I took this month, plus a YouTube video. If I get a pic of myself at the office holiday party, I'll post it up next month.

One of my Black Friday weekend splurges.
This was my first time ordering from Fangamer, and it was a pleasant experience!


Potato chips! <3 This came all the way from the UK as our 
UK co-workers flew into Toronto for about a week.
I do love my chips! xD

A birthday gift from my team to our boss.

This is an entry from one of those 5-Year Journals I was trying to keep.
For this specific journal, a question or something is prompted and you write 
your response. Then the next year, you answer the same 
question / prompt below last year's response.
When I write in this journal, I do my best not to see my responses for the previous years.
I just find this entry amusing -- I say the same thing for each year but word it a little differently, hahaha. I do love those shoes! :3

A2! Squeee! I wonder when I'll actually get to playing Nier: Automata.

"I Knew You When" by Marianas Trench.
While I find the music kinda generic... I think the lyrics are quite 
cleverly written at certain parts. Also Josh Ramsay's voice is great.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Take care and until the next time (which should be in a couple days, hahaha...)! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment