Translate

Sunday 23 December 2018

BLOG -- Happy Holidays!

Well, this will be a very short one. The holidays has just started for me -- I don't have to go to work for the next 1.5 weeks! Woooot! But -- I'm not gonna be able to fully relax just yet.

I still have a bunch of New Year's Resolutions to work on. I already know I won't be able to finish them all, but I want to get as much done as possible.

On top of all that, my feet are healing from I guess too much overexertion from playing soccer two weeks ago (I'll go a bit more in detail during my recap blog of December), so regardless of if I wanted to go out, I'm gonna be stuck at home for most of the holidays. I just hope they heal up before the holidays are over. ._____.

A couple things I'll be looking forward to during this holiday, once I get to relax (aside from my staple "play video games"):

1. Catch StephenGeorg's Twitch streams
He streams (often with his wife Mal) every Tuesday and Thursday from 9-9:30 AM EST, so... I miss it almost every time 'cuz I'm at work. Sometimes I listen in while working, but very rarely. Now I'll be able to catch it while it's happening and make comments and such. I can't wait! And yes, they will be streaming on Christmas ^___^

2. Watch more Game of Thrones
A co-worker has lent me some of the seasons and frankly, I'm very hooked. I should blog my general impressions of each season as I go through since I'm sure my alliances with certain characters will change throughout.

I'd want to do some hanging out as well during the holidays... but I think that's gonna depend on the state of my feet u__u


That's it for this blog -- I need to get back to my New Year's Resolutions!

Thank you for reading!

If you are on holidays as well, take care, stay warm, and be safe!  *huuuuuuuuuuuugs*
Have an early Merry Christmas and until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment