Translate

Monday 31 December 2018

BLOG -- Recap of December

Happy New Year's eve! Are you doing anything special today? I'll be staying at home, prepping my stuffs for the New Year, and just goofing off.

December was a very busy month. Quite a number of hang outs and lots of shoppings. I had a hang out / outing every weekend, which is very rare for me. December was also the homestretch for my New Year's Resolutions. Hopefully next year's December won't be so frantic this way!


Outings/Events in December:
- Hung out with friends overall x4.

- Joined in a soccer game with co-workers. It was fun! But my feet and legs are bruised -- they are still bruised now >___<;;.

- Joined in on the Christmas stream and Cheffcon stream for StephenGeorg. Super fun times! Cheffcon is an event where Stephen, Mal, and their friends gather together and hang out for... about a week?

- Sent bits on Twitch for the first time. My message was: My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas so I'm happy to be spending it with you all ^^ So excited for Cheffcon! And you can call me Iron9Girl, haha :3. Just to clarify one thing... "Iron9Girl"is NOT how to pronounce my name, hahaha. I thought it would be easier for them to pronounce that way, which is why I said I could be called Iron9Girl... I also like how original that interpretation is for my name, so I don't mind it. :3

- Gifted Community subs for the first time on Twitch. It was during the Christmas stream, so I thought: why not? :)

- Had a game day with friends. We played Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

- Participated in "Dirty Secret Santa" at work. I drew a number "2", so I had to strategize on how to participate later in the game. My strategy worked! I started with some fancy shiraz... then stole a pair of earrings (just to be nice -- I don't have pierced ears and the guy I stole the earrings from didn't have pierced ears either)... then stole The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy novel... then ended up with some bath / shower set from Body Shop.

- Bumped into a co-worker outside of work. It was a really funny coincidence! :3.

- Gave birthday beats to two co-worker friends :3

- Had an early Christmas gathering with friends.

- Karaoked with friends.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x1.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I did the Starlight event and then my subscription expired.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 173 (yay I can leave the game alone for 14 hours 40 mins)
-I'm happy with my 7-star Lotus Mage Fina!
-I won't go too crazy on the Kingdom Hearts banner that's going on right now. Gotta save my lapis and tickets for other upcoming banners!


Exposures:
- (Game): Super Smash Brothers Ultimate -- This was really fun to play. I want to learn to main Ness, Isabelle, and Joker once he becomes available. Hopefully I'll have a Switch by then!


Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime - Movie)Your Name.


Playing:
- (PS4): Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight -- This was okay. I wasn't that connected with many of the tracks, but I enjoyed interacting with the characters and seeing them dance. I'll still be playing this until I get all the trophies.


Reading:
- (Book): This be book bad translation, video games! by Clyde Mandelin & Tony Kuchar -- This is a book looking at some really bad video game translations through the years. Some of the examples here are really amusing and funny. 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Nights of Azure
- (PS4): Plague Inc.: Evolved
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (PS2): Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (3DS): Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 12 - Episode 22)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (TV Show): Galavant (Season 1 - Episode 5)
- (TV Show): Game of Thrones (Season 5)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 2 (episode 8)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 410)


Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt


That's it for December. Here are a few pics I took this month, plus a YouTube video.

One of the matches for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
I had to cover up a couple of the player names.
I don't remember who won... but it was a fun and confusing match, hahaha.

Something that I backed on Kickstarter arrived! I can't wait to try this out!
With people, of course, lol

A Bit message I sent during the Cheffcon stream.
Dan is the guy wearing the grey shirt with his arms folded.
To give some context, everybody except for Dan were sent Bit messages 
cursing them with toast during the stream. So I sent a message just for Dan! ^__^

As "promised"... a pic of myself at the office holiday party.
I'm still not ready to show my face, hahaha.

My 7-star Lotus Mage Fina! xD

The demon I really wanted in Dx2. Squeee, Alice!!!! xD

"I AM DAN" from StephenVlog.
This was one of the first videos I ever watched from StephenVlog, 
and I still find it funny now.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Happy New Year's eve and until next time! It will be the super long blog I do every year. Stay safe! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment