Translate

Saturday 29 February 2020

BLOG -- Recap of February

February started out quite well... and then it veered into a time of too much work and some emotional pain. I'm currently very tired and trying to recover, hahaha...  


Outings / Events in February:
- Hung out with friends overall x4.

- Had a Board Game night at work. It was so much fun!

- Also had a Board Game session with friends. It was so fun and wild :D

- Had a video gaming session with a friend to celebrate his birthday.

- I signed up for Spotify to listen to a friend's playlist. The playlist was really good!

- Had a chocolate-making session with my sister for Valentine's Day.

- I finished playing all my Xbox 360 games, yayyyyy! Now to watch all my DVDs on the Xbox 360 and then... do something about it, haha.

- Karaoked by myself x0. I really want to karaoke in March! I got a lot of new songs I wanna sing :3

- Stayed over at my sister's place x1.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I did the Valentione event, but not much else.


Exposures:
- (Video Game): FFXV Multiplayer: Comrades -- The concept is interesting, but quite grindy from the couple hours I played. I would only play it with somebody, not by myself.

- (Video Game): Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville -- This is kinda like Overwatch. It's pretty fun!

- (Video Game): Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? -- I can only take so much hardcore platforming before I call it quits. This is a great game for hardcore platformers. I'm just not one of them, hahaha.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): JoJo Rabbit -- It was funny with some touching moments. I think if the movie was re-dressed to NOT take place during WWII nor to explore such a serious historical subject matter in a light-hearted manner, it would have fared a bit better at all the awards shows.

- (Movie): Forrest Gump -- This was really good, especially in a technical sense. I think some film editors these days could learn from this movie!

- (Anime): Nodame Cantabile: Finale (Season 3) -- I reviewed the series. The link is in the title.


Playing:
- (PS4): Bastion -- It was interesting to play through, but didn't grab me that much. The music was pretty good, though.

- (3DS): Story of Seasons -- I got married, so I'm counting it as done! Funny enough, the credits rolled after the wedding, so I guess the developers knew that some players would mark that as their finishing point.

- (Switch): Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warrior -- I played this with a friend, and it was really fun and nostalgic. I've played the original SNES before. I always played the ninja girl.

- (Xbox360): Magna Carta II -- It was more tolerable than Magna Carta: Tears of Blood on the PS2, but it was pretty much just as brutal. I have never used as many healing / revival items in an RPG as I did with this game. The story was just okay.


Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud
- (PS4): Kingdom Hearts Final Remix (from Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix)
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 7)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Galavant (Season 1 - Episode 5)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 7 - Episode 7)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Legend of Korra (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Nodame Cantabile Live-Action (Episode 7)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3?)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 3)
- (Anime): Carole & Tuesday (Part 1 - Episode 5)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 828)


Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume 80 -- Chapter 802)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentario Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for February. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.

Friend chocolates I received for Valentine's Day. They were yummy :)

Some of the chocolates my sister and I made.
I gave them to some co-workers and friends I was able to meet up with.
The chocolate balls had marzipan in them.
The green thing was an attempt at nama chocolate covered in green tea powder.

My proposal to Raeger! <3
His reaction is so cute.

A hilarious event in the Dx2 SMT: Liberation game.

I haven't watched The Garden of Sinners anime, but I kinda wanted this unit.

"Collision" from XIN, an old-ish Flash animation series.
I randomly checked out XIN back when I browsed around Newgrounds.
I ended up really enjoying the story and characters... and especially the music! :)
I might blog a bit about it if I ever blog about Newgrounds.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

By the way... somebody had sent me a message about Anime North via the Contact Form, and I responded via one of my alternate e-mail addresses. Not sure if the person received my message or if it just went into Junk mail, so... just mentioning it here!

Take care, stay safe, and until... tomorrow! If you stop by tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment