Translate

Friday 1 January 2021

BLOG -- Recap of December

December came and went too quickly. Aside from trying to work on my resolutions, other things happened and with a busy work schedule on top of that, there just wasn't much time at all to really relax.

I'm currently off work until the first week of January, and I already know that lots of work will be waiting for me when I get back.

"Outings" / Events in December:
- Opened a package a friend had meant to send a couple years ago. It took quite a while but it finally arrived!

- Had a voice-chat with a few friends via LINE. That was fun :)

- Had a private Among Us play session with some friends. It was really hilarious and fun xD

- Had a phone call with an old friend. Maybe this doesn't warrant pointing out but I was happy to hear from her so I'm mentioning it.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I haven't logged in at all this month ><''.


Exposures:
- (Video Game): League of Legends -- A friend asked if I'd be willing to try out the new season and I said okay. I used to think League of Legends was a game that had lots of toxic players (maybe they do exist but I've been lucky enough to not run into them). My expectations have been very subverted. It's quite a fun game. Out of the champions I've tried, my favourite so far is Caitlyn.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie - Anime): Anohana -- This was a nice wrap-up to the series.

Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Yakuza 3 Remastered
- (PS3):
 Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Tomodachi Life
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 7)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The IT Crowd (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Legend of Korra (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Nodame Cantabile Live-Action (Episode 7)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3?)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 5)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 3)
- (Anime): Carole & Tuesday (Part 1 - Episode 5)
- (Anime): Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story (Episode 4)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 941)

Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume 92 -- Chapter 923)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for December. Here are a few pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


This is a book that I backed on Kickstarter. I had been a fan of Justin Currie's work for 
a few years now. Thought this was a good chance to give some more support.

The package my friend sent me. We met while playing Final Fantasy XIV, so 
receiving Final Fantasy-themed stuffs totally makes sense. Thank youu! ^-^

A creative way to do an activity with friends on LINE. We were trying to complete a word search, and would take turns altering the image whenever we found a word.

"POV You're A Delivery Boy In Genshin Impact" by Tectone YouTuber.
Those who did the food delivery event in Genshin Impact will be able 
to relate to this video.


Thanks for reading! Happy New Year!!!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.


Take care, stay safe, and until next time! (which will be the super-long blog I do every year) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment