Translate

Sunday 31 January 2021

BLOG -- Recap of January

A new month in the new year means more days to work on my resolutions. It also usually means busier days at work because work just tends to be busy in January. 

I wish I could say that January was full of happenings, but it wasn't. I'm really hoping that February will be better -- I have a potential vacation week lined up (assuming it doesn't get cancelled!). Fingers crossed!

"Outings" / Events in January:
- Had an almost all-day "hangout" with a good friend.

- Had a voice-chat with a few friends via LINE. It was fun as always :)

- Had a 7-hour online co-op session with my sister to take down some difficult event bosses in Genshin Impact (we reached that 20k total points challenge!).

- Played chess online with a friend. 


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I haven't logged in at all this month. I'm kinda starting to take this as a sign that I may not have time for FFXIV for a long while, sadly :(


Exposures:
- Nothing this month.


Finished...
Watching:
- Nothing this month.

Playing:
- (PS4): Yakuza 3 Remastered -- Well... I'll hold my thoughts for when I blog my review about it. I'll just say I was happy to see Majima again :) <3

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Tomodachi Life
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 7)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The IT Crowd (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Legend of Korra (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Nodame Cantabile Live-Action (Episode 7)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3?)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 5)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 3)
- (Anime): Carole & Tuesday (Part 1 - Episode 5)
- (Anime): Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story (Episode 4)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 949)

Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume 92 -- Chapter 923)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for January. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


I finally got a calendar for 2021.
I also got two new movies.
Hopefully I get to watch them before the year is up!

One of the pages from the Pusheen calendar.

I made an online grocery order for snacks. I don't know why, but I always get 
a craving for these every now and then.

Another activity my friends on LINE came up with during our voice-chat. 
This had our brains wracking for a good while but we solved it. 
I added the words "banana" and "pizza" at some point to the image for fun.

A new class I got in SINoALICE.

Another new class I got in SINoALICE.
I pulled many times to get her.

"Adum & Pals: The Twilight Saga: New Moon" by YourMovieSucksDOTorg YouTuber.
I don't think the video is completely safe for work (commentary-wise), but it's pretty funny.
Note that there are spoilers!


Thanks for reading! 

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.


Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment