Translate

Sunday 29 March 2020

BLOG -- EARLY Recap of March

There weren't many changes this week to handle the COVID-19 pandemic in Toronto, so I figured I might as well do my end-of-month blog a bit early. I don't imagine myself experiencing anything new in the next couple days since I've been in a "clean-my-room" mode recently. My room is still very messy, but it's getting cleaner little by little!

About the COVID-19 pandemic, though... I personally wish more was being done to enforce the social distancing. The number of infected have risen and according to the news, not everybody is actually practicing social distancing. This will likely lengthen the virus spread and get more and more people infected. That would also mean many places will stay closed for a longer time.. 



Outings / Events in March:
- Hung out with friends overall x0.

- Bought a second computer monitor to work from home more efficiently. I really need a bigger desk to accommodate two monitors...

- Monday March 16 was the last day I ventured downtown. After that I've only left the house to throw out trash.

- Karaoked by myself x1. Finally, after so many months of not being able to go!

- Stayed over at my sister's place x0.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I did the Little Ladies Day event, but not much else.


Exposures:
- (Food place): Hattendo -- This place specializes in Japanese cream buns and melon buns. The buns are a bit pricey, but I've enjoyed what I've tried so far!


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): The Invisible Man -- There were several things I had questions / issues about, but overall it was entertaining.

- (TV show): Six Feet Under -- This series made me feel and think about so many different things. I thought the first two seasons were the strongest. The final episode was really good, too. Claire and Brenda were my favourites.

- (Anime): Happy Sugar Life -- I'll hold my thoughts about this series for now...

- (Anime): Scum's Wish -- Quite mature, but pretty good. There were some really intense relatable moments.

- (Anime): Persona 5 the Animation -- I enjoyed this, but that is likely because I played the video game. It felt a bit rushed, though.

- (Anime Special): Persona 5: Dark Sun... -- This also felt rushed.

- (Anime Special): Persona 5: Stars and Ours -- This one, too.


Playing:
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt -- I reached the first ending so I'm counting it. I'm sure I'll continue playing it sometime in the future.

- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls -- Still one of the most twisted games I've ever played so far.


Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud
- (PS4): Kingdom Hearts Final Remix (from Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix)
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars (STOPPED -- I wanted to get one of my idols to top rank before stopping this game, but -- it's just so much grinding, and I don't want to buy extra songs nor costumes for this game... I personally prefer spending money on iDOLM@STER 2. I think that game is way more fleshed out)
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (3DS): Tomodachi Life
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 7)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Galavant (Season 1 - Episode 5)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Legend of Korra (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Nodame Cantabile Live-Action (Episode 7)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3?)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 3)
- (Anime): Carole & Tuesday (Part 1 - Episode 5)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 850)


Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume 80 -- Chapter 806)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for March. Here are a couple pics I took this month plus a YouTube video. I didn't really take too many pics this month, for obvious reasons, hahaha.

One of the cream buns I had from Hattendo. My last treat for myself before 
"holing" myself up during the COVID-19 pandemic.

A new unit I got from Magia Record.
Thankfully I didn't have to whale for her.


"Good Morning Kids" from Ellegarden.
I like the bittersweet lyrics.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Unless anything major happens, I think I'll start blogging about different things next week.

Take care, stay safe, and next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment